Cleveland Museum Of Art Review
Cleveland Museum Of Art Cleveland, Ohio Review
Cleveland is one of the 33rd largest cities in the United States that is considered as the most livable city in the country. Because of this, there are lots of tourist who comes there just to have some excitement and fun. There are lots of things that Cleveland can offer you that you will love and enjoy.
There are popular places wherein you can stretch your dollar at a very affordable prices such as Cleveland Museum of Art. It is first built in year 1913, which currently attracts lots of tourist. It has an extensive collection of some impressive paintings, drawings, photographs, sculptures, textiles, secular art, Asian art, medieval religious art, pre-Columbian art, Indian art and even the ever-changing roster of the renowned exhibition. Most of the painting collections are created by the most famous artist like Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Warhol, Matisse, Renoir, Dali, El Greco and many more.
Even though this place is relatively small in size, it is considered as one of the finest museums in the country where it can offer great experience and unique ability of visit as compared to other museum. Furthermore, this museum offers free admission, so you will surely have the time to spend in gazing different creations in this place.
Cleveland Museum of Art can provide you the following:
- Museum of Art can provide some valuable educational programs. It is the best place for some art classes for adults and children, school fieldtrip, group tours, lectures and a lot more that can help the community to learn lots of things about art.
- It offers performing arts events. Aside from different art collections, the Museum of art has different events including chamber music and organ recital.
- Provides entertaining festival. There are lots of festivals you will experience once you visit this place and these are Winter Lights Lantern Festival, Parade of the Circle, Chalk Festival wherein it encourages family events. People can also participate and enjoy the hands on activities on art that is specifically design for all ages.
- Museum for arts can boasts film series. If you are a movie lover, you can find different eras and genres of movies in this place.
- It has Ingalls Library. So if you are studious type of individual, you can check this place to become more knowledgeable when it comes to art. It is the best place to research about museum study program of the CMA and Art History that is designed most especially for the faculty or college students.
- Museum store. If you love to shop, there is a gift shopping store, offering like educational toys, jewelry, art books and more.
- Museum Café. When you are tired in touring around the Cleveland Museum for Art, you can taste their light sandwiches, desserts, soups and many other delicacies.
Cleveland Museum for Art operates during Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday starting from 10 am up to 5 pm. During Wednesday and Friday, it is open from 10 am up to 9 pm and is closed during Monday. So what are you waiting for? Experience now what the Cleveland Museum Of Art can offer you.